BERGÉ AUTOMOCIÓN, S.L. (hereinafter known as BERGÉ) with principal place of business at Avenida de Bruselas 32, 28108 Alcobendas (Madrid) and TIN B-79325056. Commercial Registry Tomo 10.163 General, 8.728, Folio 146, Section 3ª, Page 91550-1.Phone 91 532 06 09.
This web site has been created by BERGÉ for information purposes and for personal use.
By accessing this web site or its promotional programs, you accept the following terms and conditions.
1. The clauses mentioned below govern this web site’s terms, conditions and privacy policies and its promotional programs, especially those concerning Internet whether published at this web site or a third party’s.
2. Access to this web site or its promotional programs is the users’ exclusive responsibility.
3. Simply accessing this web site either directly or via promotional programs does not mean establishing any business relationship between BERGÉ and the user.
5. The information appearing at this web site is the information in force upon the date of its last update. BERGÉ reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate this web site’s information.
Modification of the information
6. This web site may not be altered, changed, modified or adapted. Nevertheless, BERGÉ reserves the right to make, at any time, any and all changes and modifications it sees fit; it may make use of said right at any time and without prior notice with regard to the availability of models, characteristics and equipment.
8. The BERGÉ site has information on the grupo BERGÉ companies and its promotional programs.
Promotional programs shall mean all BERGÉ advertising actions in any format or media that either directly or otherwise lead to this web site.
BERGÉ makes a maximum effort to avoid any error in the contents that might appear on this web site. BERGÉ neither guarantees, nor does it hold itself responsible for the consequences that might arise out of the errors in the contents that might appear at this web site.
9. BERGÉ assumes no liability whatsoever for the discrepancies that might exist between the printed documents and the electronic version published on this web site. In the event of discrepancy between the printed version and the one published at the web site, the printed version shall prevail except for the provisions for misprints and updates.
10. The information, contents and data of any kind on the pages at this web site or its promotional programs are checked before publication. Nevertheless, it is not possible to guarantee that they are absolutely free of misprints, typing errors, layout defects and equivalent problems, whereby BERGÉ recommends users to be alert to possible updates or rectifications that the web site may incorporate. They should confirm the data of essential interest to them through personal, telephone or fax channels of communication provided on these same pages and in the media. Under no circumstances should they make decisions based solely or especially on the information on the web site or the promotional programs published at this web site or third party ones.
11. All of the promotional programs published by BERGÉ in any advertising media, belonging to BERGÉ itself or third parties, especially those concerning banners, electronic communication via e-mail or any other media that have any error, voluntary or via third parties, lack all value, and in the event of doubt, it is recommended that users confirm the data through personal channels such as fax or phone, or through BERGÉ.
Exclusively informative purpose
12. All of the information included at this site and in its promotional programs have exclusively informative purposes.
Links on the web site
13. BERGÉ is in no way liable for those contents, business activities, included products and services that may be viewed via links, directly or indirectly via this web site, especially those that may correspond to added value contents for the user such as leisure, entertainment, curiosities, advise, etc., and to those web sites of brands sponsored by BERGÉ.
14. The presence of links at the BERGÉ web site, unless expressly otherwise stated, has a merely informative purpose, and under no circumstances does it mean a suggestion, invitation or recommendation for them. These links do not represent any type of relationship between BERGÉ and the private individuals or companies that own the web site and those that may access it via these links, nor between BERGÉ and the centers or institutions sponsored by BERGÉ or with those with which it participates.
15. BERGÉ reserves the right to unilaterally, and at any time, remove the links that appear on its web site.
Navigation, access and safety
17. BERGÉ is not responsible for damages to users of any kind from using other browsers or different versions of the browsers for which this web site was designed.
18. Access to this web site is gained in an insecure environment, whereby the information is transmitted unencrypted.
19. BERGÉ is not responsible for, nor does it guarantee that access to this web site is uninterrupted or that it will be error free. Nor is it responsible for, nor does it guarantee that the contents or software to which may be accessed via this web site is error free or cause damage. Under no circumstances will BERGÉ be responsible for losses or damages of any kind that may arise out of access and the use of the web page, including, but not limited to those caused to the computer systems or by the introduction of a virus. BERGÉ is not responsible for the damages that may be caused to the users from improper use of this web site.
20. This web site and the contents herein are protected by Copyright laws. They may not be the object of exploitation, reproduction, distribution, modification, public communication, transfer or transformation. Access to this web site does not grant the users the right or any ownership of the intellectual property rights of the contents hosted on this web site.
21. The contents of this web site may be downloaded to the user terminal provided it is for immediate private use, without any commercial purpose. Therefore, users may not exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly communicate, transfer, transform or use the contents of this web site for public or commercial purposes.
22. BERGÉ does not transfer ownership of its software to users. The user is the owner of the media on which the software is recorded. BERGÉ retains all industrial and intellectual property rights, including the software. If users transfer software from this web site to their terminals, they may not dissect it in order to study it or decompile it, translate the original object code version or its language into another code or language.
23. All brands, logos and anagrams displayed on this site are the property of BERGÉ or third party companies. It is prohibited to use them, permanently download them, copy them or distribute them by any means without written permission from BERGÉ or the third party company.
24. BERGÉ reserves the possibility of exercising the relevant legal actions against the users who violate or infringe upon the intellectual and industrial property rights.
25. Identification of the Treatment Manager
Identity: BERGÉ AUTOMOCIÓN, S.L.
Address: Avenida de Bruselas 32, 28108 Alcobendas (Madrid)
Telephone: 91 532 06 09
Data Protection Delegate: firstname.lastname@example.org
26. Purpose of the processing of your personal data
The purpose of the processing will be to manage the request made through the web either through the contact form or any other type of online form, or through a request by email. Such request may be, without limitation, the management of a request, the response to a request for commercial information, an employment application or, where appropriate, the registration in company newsletters , in addition to any other interaction between the website user and BERGÉ AUTOMOCIÓN, S.L. that tends to satisfy the user’s need. All the information requested is necessary to be able to meet the request.
Likewise, the data provided will also be processed to send you commercial information about our products and services that may be of interest to you, by post, e-mail, SMS, or any other equivalent means of electronic communication. Users who do not want this last processing will have the opportunity to oppose receiving commercial communications, by not checking the corresponding box on the information or contact form itself, or even by exercising their right of opposition at the aforementioned address.
27. Conservation time
The information relating to you will be kept during the period of validity of the commercial relationship, or the interest for which reason you are reading this policy (for example, if you have sent a CV, or if you have subscribed to a newsletter) as long as you do not request the deletion of your data, during the limitation period of the actions that may arise in relation to this contract; as well as for any claim that we could receive from official organisms in compliance with legislative regulations.
28. Information to send you commercial communications
The personal data provided for sending commercial communications will continue to be maintained until you revoke your consent, all without prejudice to your right of withdrawal or opposition.
29. Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of the commercial relationship that you are part of, so that we can manage, develop and control the corresponding commercial and contractual relationship. All the information that we request from you are of a compulsory nature, so the non-observance of some may make it impossible to provide the services we offer through our website.
In relation to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means – as a result of a previous contractual relationship – the legal basis is the legitimate interest of BERGÉ AUTOMOCIÓN, S.L. under Article 21.2 of the Law of Information Society Services.
Regarding the sending of commercial communications by any means, including electronic communications – regardless of any contractual relationship, but based on a legitimate interest since you address the entity – the legal basis is the consent that was requested at the time, and that you give freely. In the event of not obtaining your consent, BERGÉ AUTOMOCIÓN, S.L. undertakes not to process your data for advertising purposes.
30. Communication or Assignment of data and international data transfer
BERGÉ AUTOMOCIÓN, S.L. may communicate your personal data to public administrations with competence in the subject, and in the event that there is a legal obligation to do so.
However, if at any time during the commercial relationship it is necessary to communicate your data to third parties for new purposes, said communication will be made when BERGÉ AUTOMOCIÓN, S.L. has your prior consent to do so and in the manner legally required.
There may also be third parties who access your personal data as a consequence of services provided to BERGÉ AUTOMOCIÓN, S.L.
We do not make any international transfer of your personal data.
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation of whether BERGÉ AUTOMOCIÓN, S.L. is processing personal data concerning them, and in such case, the right of access to their personal data, for the purposes of processing, and to the personal data categories in question.
Likewise, you will have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected for; the consent on which the processing is based or opposing the processing has been withdrawn; personal data have been processed unlawfully; or must be abolished in compliance with a legal obligation established in the Law of the European Union or State Members.
You can request the limitation of the processing of your data when they challenge the accuracy of the personal data during the period that allows the data controller to verify their accuracy; the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of personal data and requests instead the limitation of its use; the data controller no longer needs the personal data for processing purposes, but the interested party needs them for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims; or the interested party has opposed the processing, while verifying if the legitimate reasons of the data controller prevail over those of the interested party. In such cases, we will only keep the data for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. BERGÉ AUTOMOCIÓN, S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of potential claims.
You will have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, and that you have provided, in a structured format, and to transfer them to another data controller without being prevented to do so by the data controller they were provided to, when the processing is based on the consent; or if the processing is carried out by automated means.
The affected persons exercising their rights of access, rectification, deletion and opposition, limitation of the processing, data portability and not to be the subject of automated individualised decisions must communicate this by email to the address email@example.com
Finally, in the terms established in the current legislation; you may revoke the consents provided, the interested persons having the possibility of presenting a claim before the Spanish Agency Data Protection Agency.
The personal data that we process at BERGÉ AUTOMOCIÓN, S.L. originate from the interested party himself or herself.
33. Additional Information
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, for the veracity, accuracy, validity, authenticity of the Personal Data provided, and undertake to keep them updated appropriately. Likewise, users guarantee to be over 14 years old.
In the event of personal data being provided by persons other than the data subject, the user shall inform said persons of the points contained in the preceding paragraphs prior to their inclusion. In these cases, the user guarantees that the information reported belongs to people over 14 years of age and that the information is accurate and truthful. BERGÉ AUTOMOCIÓN, S.L. will be exempt from any liability arising from the user’s non-compliance with these requirements.
BERGÉ AUTOMOCIÓN, S.L. has adopted the Personal Data Protection security levels legally required and has installed all the technical means and measures available according to the state of the technology to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the Personal Data provided.
The user has the duty of confidentiality and secrecy of the employees of BERGÉ AUTOMOCIÓN, S.L. and of all those who process the data in their name and on their behalf. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user is aware of the possibility that the security of communications over the network is not invulnerable.
Jurisdiction and applicable laws
34. The terms and conditions governing this web site and all relationships that may arise therefrom are protected by Spanish law.
35. Any controversy that might arise out of the access or use of this web site is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the capital city of Madrid (Spain).
© Copyright BERGÉ AUTOMOCIÓN. 2018. All rights reserved