It is a unique proposal in the market and a new benchmark in the sector in terms of power and efficiency. It unleashes its 364 CV (268 kW) of new generation hybrid technology to take the brand ‘Inspired performance’ to the highest level, whilst the CO2 emissions are only 162g/km. The fastest and cleanest Infiniti model now joins the M37 and the M30d to have three choices. Until today no other European manufacturer has been able to match that in the category.
Take a look:
- First Infiniti hybrid and the first to use Infiniti Direct Response new generation hybrid technology.
- Power with efficiency: 364 CV (268 kW) with a best in class fuel consumption of 7.0 l/100 km (combine cycle).
- High performance with low level of emissions: 0-100 km / h in 5.5 seconds with 162 g / km of CO2.
- Decouple of the V6 engine for exceptional savings ‘using inertia’ for driving on the road.
- An electric motor and double clutch system offering linear performance with rear-wheel drive.
- Up to 100 km/h available only with electric motor.
- Edge innovation due to its energy recovery technologies, steering and braking.
- First hybrid to establish a standard acoustic signals system for pedestrians.
- Like other Infiniti M models it has an elegant design and luxurious interior.
- Two versions, GT and GT Premium, both having exceptional specifications.