BERGÉ AUTOMOCIÓN, S.L. (hereinafter known as BERGÉ) with principal place of business at Calle Alcalá, nº 65. 28014 Madrid and TIN B-79325056. Commercial Registry Tomo 10.163 General, 8.728, Folio 146, Section 3ª, Page 91550-1.Phone 91 532 06 09.
This web site has been created by BERGÉ for information purposes and for personal use.
By accessing this web site or its promotional programs, you accept the following terms and conditions.
1. The clauses mentioned below govern this web site’s terms, conditions and privacy policies and its promotional programs, especially those concerning Internet whether published at this web site or a third party’s.
2. Access to this web site or its promotional programs is the users’ exclusive responsibility.
3. Simply accessing this web site either directly or via promotional programs does not mean establishing any business relationship between BERGÉ and the user.
5. The information appearing at this web site is the information in force upon the date of its last update. BERGÉ reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate this web site’s information.
Modification of the information
6. This web site may not be altered, changed, modified or adapted. Nevertheless, BERGÉ reserves the right to make, at any time, any and all changes and modifications it sees fit; it may make use of said right at any time and without prior notice with regard to the availability of models, characteristics and equipment.
8. The BERGÉ site has information on the grupo BERGÉ companies and its promotional programs.
Promotional programs shall mean all BERGÉ advertising actions in any format or media that either directly or otherwise lead to this web site.
BERGÉ makes a maximum effort to avoid any error in the contents that might appear on this web site. BERGÉ neither guarantees, nor does it hold itself responsible for the consequences that might arise out of the errors in the contents that might appear at this web site.
9. BERGÉ assumes no liability whatsoever for the discrepancies that might exist between the printed documents and the electronic version published on this web site. In the event of discrepancy between the printed version and the one published at the web site, the printed version shall prevail except for the provisions for misprints and updates.
10. The information, contents and data of any kind on the pages at this web site or its promotional programs are checked before publication. Nevertheless, it is not possible to guarantee that they are absolutely free of misprints, typing errors, layout defects and equivalent problems, whereby BERGÉ recommends users to be alert to possible updates or rectifications that the web site may incorporate. They should confirm the data of essential interest to them through personal, telephone or fax channels of communication provided on these same pages and in the media. Under no circumstances should they make decisions based solely or especially on the information on the web site or the promotional programs published at this web site or third party ones.
11. All of the promotional programs published by BERGÉ in any advertising media, belonging to BERGÉ itself or third parties, especially those concerning banners, electronic communication via e-mail or any other media that have any error, voluntary or via third parties, lack all value, and in the event of doubt, it is recommended that users confirm the data through personal channels such as fax or phone, or through BERGÉ.
Exclusively informative purpose
12. All of the information included at this site and in its promotional programs have exclusively informative purposes.
Links on the web site
13. BERGÉ is in no way liable for those contents, business activities, included products and services that may be viewed via links, directly or indirectly via this web site, especially those that may correspond to added value contents for the user such as leisure, entertainment, curiosities, advise, etc., and to those web sites of brands sponsored by BERGÉ.
14. The presence of links at the BERGÉ web site, unless expressly otherwise stated, has a merely informative purpose, and under no circumstances does it mean a suggestion, invitation or recommendation for them. These links do not represent any type of relationship between BERGÉ and the private individuals or companies that own the web site and those that may access it via these links, nor between BERGÉ and the centers or institutions sponsored by BERGÉ or with those with which it participates.
15. BERGÉ reserves the right to unilaterally, and at any time, remove the links that appear on its web site.
Navigation, access and safety
17. BERGÉ is not responsible for damages to users of any kind from using other browsers or different versions of the browsers for which this web site was designed.
18. Access to this web site is gained in an insecure environment, whereby the information is transmitted unencrypted.
19. BERGÉ is not responsible for, nor does it guarantee that access to this web site is uninterrupted or that it will be error free. Nor is it responsible for, nor does it guarantee that the contents or software to which may be accessed via this web site is error free or cause damage. Under no circumstances will BERGÉ be responsible for losses or damages of any kind that may arise out of access and the use of the web page, including, but not limited to those caused to the computer systems or by the introduction of a virus. BERGÉ is not responsible for the damages that may be caused to the users from improper use of this web site.
20. This web site and the contents herein are protected by Copyright laws. They may not be the object of exploitation, reproduction, distribution, modification, public communication, transfer or transformation. Access to this web site does not grant the users the right or any ownership of the intellectual property rights of the contents hosted on this web site.
21. The contents of this web site may be downloaded to the user terminal provided it is for immediate private use, without any commercial purpose. Therefore, users may not exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly communicate, transfer, transform or use the contents of this web site for public or commercial purposes.
22. BERGÉ does not transfer ownership of its software to users. The user is the owner of the media on which the software is recorded. BERGÉ retains all industrial and intellectual property rights, including the software. If users transfer software from this web site to their terminals, they may not dissect it in order to study it or decompile it, translate the original object code version or its language into another code or language.
23. All brands, logos and anagrams displayed on this site are the property of BERGÉ or third party companies. It is prohibited to use them, permanently download them, copy them or distribute them by any means without written permission from BERGÉ or the third party company.
24. BERGÉ reserves the possibility of exercising the relevant legal actions against the users who violate or infringe upon the intellectual and industrial property rights.
25. The purpose and use of the data that you provide BERGÉ is collected in the legal text of the form you complete at this web site.
26. The visit to this web site does not mean that users are obligated to furnish any information about themselves. Should the user provide information of a personal nature, the data collected at this web site shall be used with the purpose, in the manner and with the limitations and rights set forth in Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection.
27. The users who provide data of a personal nature unequivocally consent to their data being incorporated in a file in. BERGÉ AUTOMOCIÓN, S.L.’s care, as well as computerized processing thereof or not of said data.
28. The registration details must be true.
29. BERGÉ shall proceed to cancel the data collected when they cease to be necessary or pertinent to the purpose for which they might have been collected or recorded.
30. Should the data collected be used for a purpose other than the one they might have been obtained or collected, the interested parties’ prior consent shall be required.
31. BERGÉ has adopted the technical and organizational methods to guarantee that the data are secure and intact. This has also been done to prevent them from being altered, lost, processed or accessed without authorization.
32. The users whose data are the subject to processing may freely exercise their rights of opposition, access and information, rectification, data cancellation and revocation of their authorization without retroactive effects pursuant to the terms set forth in Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection pursuant to the legally established procedure. These rights may be exercised writing to the BERGÉ Communications Department with an attached photocopy of your National ID Card. Their address is Calle Alcalá, nº 65. 28014 Madrid or by email to email@example.com.
33. When it is time to proceed to collect the data, we will indicate the voluntary or compulsory nature of the data being collected.
Jurisdiction and applicable laws
35. The terms and conditions governing this web site and all relationships that may arise therefrom are protected by Spanish law.
36. Any controversy that might arise out of the access or use of this web site is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the capital city of Madrid (Spain).
© Copyright BERGÉ AUTOMOCIÓN. 2017. All rights reserved